Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Trapped...

GO TO FEEDINGTHEDESIRE.COM


Trapped inside my heart... my soul bleeds for peace under the darkest hours of dark pain.. Screams loud and nothing can be listen from those above.. nothing can be heard or told.. nothing can be touch or ended fears. Blame myself for the choices i made for me in this hell of a sentiment that comes above mythical fear... Flesh are weak.. mind was strong with those cares of full madness days and nights that far so far i wonder the death beneaths the sky and climbs the day and suffer the rage of this anger that has no end.. Grudge feelings confusion lost flames hanging around... us.
Stop this nigthmare.. stop this wisdom.. stop my soul for breathing away of no hard felling.... power.. weak... words with no sense at all.. this have only significant eyes for those who's above that ocean i was talking to.. that ocean of life wich struggles to fight... the moonlight that dies in bloody hearts.. strugle, this is a new cicle, this is the end of..... evil after evil thoughts.. hell... oh my god.. hell bounds it all. stop my mind... stop my soul for bleeding in this trapped inside... freedom whispers! seek you...

No comments: